From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:37:51 GMT
Jeffry.

Well, then, if we do it for ourselves, then I have no interest in
UIComponent and related stuff. So, if I'm doing it for myself, I will be
more explicit - I want that there will be a separate small download of only
the compiler and basic utilities needed to compile AS3. I will be happy to
make a build that creates only the minimal bundle. One thing, that
interests me then, is whether it will be made official under the guise of
this project or not.

Best.

Oleg