From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiler files in pending svn load are in my whiteboard area
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 10:32:22 GMT
Hi Justin, I understand what it's used for. I am asking that because I
think that simplicity of compilation for others > simplicity of writing for
the author.
Besides, I know a lot of people who would, out of principle disallow ant
contrib libraries. And I quite share their viewpoint. Compilation should be
one keypress / one command process, if it's not, then it's broken.

Best.

Oleg