From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic I/O Error When Committing to Whiteboard
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 08:10:20 GMT
How I set up the project:
1. I didn't merge the SDKs, instead I imported from both locations the
libraries I needed.
2. My eclipse workspace contains a lot of settings (mostly syntax
highlighting), that I don't want to loose, and it's in an entirely
different place from where I check the source code. I.e.
~/projects/workspace and flex goes into ~/projects/flex/SDK/apache/ thus
the settings in the project files from the SVN don't reflect it.

But, to be honest, I didn't even try to use them, I discovered the files
later when looking through the source code. But then again, so far this
isn't going to be in the actual SDK, I don't care, because it doesn't
affect me. I only hope it won't affect anyone later / no special role will
be assigned to those files.

Best.

Oleg