From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Framework: what do I need to do to initialize styles
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:26:32 GMT
Hey, no problem, thanks for trying :)
I think I managed it once some time ago with Flex 3-something, but since
styles and skins changed, I don't follow really what's happening inside the
box.

But if you (not only Sanford) have any pointers, not necessary solutions,
things to check or things to try - I'm eager to hear that, even if it's
random though, I've no better things to try atm.