From Left Right <>
Subject What does swcdepends do?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:58:47 GMT

I'm trying to write some conscious description of utilities inside SDK. I
never used swcdepends before. There is *some* command line documentation,
but no explanation of what to do with the program, and I can't understand
from the options what the program does. Can anyone provide an insight to
What I saw it do:
- once you run it w/o arguments it (probably) looks at the SDK path and
prints some information about SWCs found in the SDK, which looks like this:

I'm absolutely clueless about how it discovers where is the library that
contains referenced classes and what happens if there are two (this is not
a setting inside SWC).
It also has about 30 command line options, which sound strange in the given
context, such as for example:

If I had to make a guess, this utility may be used when generating RSLs for
framework projects - but what does it really do?