From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiler files in pending svn load are in my whiteboard area
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:09:52 GMT

> The patch you supplied does fix this issue but the contrib lib is also
> required for Mustella. Perhaps it's best to wait until that donated and
> then see how the build scripts can be improved?
>
> But Mustella isn't included in the SDK yet, it's only needed for
committers (who want to test the change to the code before committing it).
Why would you bundle it with the rest of the SDK? Even if it does have this
dependency and it's not possible to remove this depenency, it will be a
very bad idea to make MXMLC build depend on it.

Besides, the readability improvement is strictly subjective, while
improvement in size and number of operations needed to perform a task is
objective...

Best.

Oleg