From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:41:45 GMT
Omar, you are confusing the target users with the developers. You can't
poll the developers about what do they think the users of their software
think. I mean, ok, you can, but what's the point if you can ask the users
firsthand?

I just offered to run more polls. I know the leader of UFUG / RFUG and can
ask them to host the poll on their site (they, by coincidence, are working
on yet another AS3 editor, so they may be interested to know that as well).
Facebook Flash usergroup and so on...
There's nothing special required to post the poll on as.org /
kirupa.comand similar - why, if that's such a debatable issue - why
not do it?

By the way. Some more statistics - as I've been for a few years moderating
another resource dedicated to AS / Flash / Flex, I can tell that the number
of overall questions asked that concern Flex is, possibly, 1/10 of all
questions, but the number of questions that imply that the poster is using
Flex compiler is, at least, double of that.
If my own experience is not enough - I can ask as.org moderators about
that, or kirupians :) You can check that on stackoverflow too.

Best.

Oleg