From ganaraj p r <ganara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Angular JS ( Finally the JS project that comes close to Flex! ).
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:44:02 GMT
I havent explored Knockout much, but as far as I can tell, it allows you to
only declare two way bindings.

Angular seems to do much more. It is actually a HTML compiler. It allows
you to create widgets and higher level components as MXML does. You can
check out tab navigator implementation on angular's homepage. I followed
the same principles and wrote my own accordion just for the heck of it. You
can check it out here  https://github.com/ganarajpr/accordion

I am not sure knockout allows you to define something like this. Actually,
I dont know of any JS framework or otherwise that allows you to completely
declare an accordion or a tab navigator component without yourself writing
a single like of JS. With angular, apparently its possible and that is
powerful!

--
Regards,
Ganaraj P R