From Manik Magar <manik.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in build script
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 03:40:40 GMT
Thanks, I am able to build it with msysgit - Git For windows
http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/

This might help someone -
1. Download & install -
http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/downloads/detail?name=msysGit-fullinstall-1.7.9-preview20120201.exe
2. after install run {installdir}/msys
3. cd /f/Projects/Flex/ApacheSdk/Trunk
[** My svn code checkout is at that path]
4. type ant and hit enter.
You should be all set.

-- MM

--