From David Francis Buhler <davidbuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bay area folks and flash
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:22:49 GMT
Despite the impact past events and decisions have had on companies and
developers using the Flash Platform (mostly Flex), I respect Adobe's
pursuit of a new business model, and one I believe will be more successful
than tooling and an ecosystem targeted towards the Large Enterprise with a
bent on  Transactional software. Sencha seems to be doing well with a
business model that includes licensing different parts of their ecosystem,
and I personally believe Adobe is headed in the right direction. I wish
them the best in that endeavor.