From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 15:50:04 GMT
I'm assuming this is similar to the common feature request of the display
list being exposed into the browser DOM - its more something for the Flash
Player level and don't think its very feasible (would be great though).

A possible approach is writing a jQuery plugin that takes advantage of
ExternalInterface and a corresponding ActionScript utility that does
the marshaling. Its all a bit hacky though and not sure what the advantage
is over just using ExternalInterface if there's no low level support for
it.

- Peter