From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Website
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:03:38 GMT
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Ariel Jakobovits <> wrote:
> Yes, exactly. I would love to work on this. Im not a designer, but I can develop... how
should I
> proceed? Start brainstorming features and designs and submit them for a vote? Build it

Just do it.

IMO the best way to get concrete feedback on your ideas is to create a
prototype website for people to look at.

You could get the current content from (or the raw content at, play with
it, put the result somewhere where it has an URL and let this list

An important aspect (also IMO) is the sustainability of the project
website - less content is usually better, as it's easier to keep up to
date. Building a fantastic complex website that takes a lot of effort
to maintain only works if volunteers stick around to maintain it.

But of course, a website that looks good doesn't hurt ;-)

View raw message