From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 17:47:01 GMT
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Ariel Jakobovits <arieljake@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Just a link, or can we integrate with JIRA and pull actively worked on
> bugs into a webpage?

Oh... I'm not sure what would be best. I know JIRA has an API of some sort
we can probably use to get latest activity or something, not sure what
capabilities it has. I think if the idea makes sense and Apache Infra
doesn't have any issues with accessing the API then it would be kind of
neat. But only if the idea or feature makes sense, etc.

-omar