From Omar Gonzalez <s9tpep...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][FLEX-7] package "org.apache.flex"
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 00:14:57 GMT
On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:08 PM, tinylion development
<info@tinylion.co.uk>wrote:

>  1) Keep the current package names in the first
> Apache Flex release 4.8
> +1[Binding]
> [[gw]]
>

>  2) Change the package names in the first major
> Apache release 5
> 0
> [[gw]]

Are you on the PPMC? I don't recognize your email as one of the PPMC on the
team list here: http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html

If not please don't use [Binding] for your votes as it makes it more effort
for the vote tally later, binding is for PPMC members.

Thanks,
--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org