From Jonathan Campos <>
Subject Re: [RT] Voting Result was [VOTE][FLEX-7] package "org.apache.flex"
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:58:34 GMT
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Alex Harui <> wrote:

> I imagine those who voted -1 will effectively veto this change if someone
> does try to commit it in the future?

I wouldn't mindlessly veto this change but it would take plenty of
convincing to sway my opinion. I will openly say that I have zero interest
in breaking every flex app, example, book, and piece of documentation for a
change that is mainly personal preference. I think that is pretty fair

Jonathan Campos