From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: combo box
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:23:42 GMT
The EmptyItemComboBox class posted by David Coleman looks similar to
some code I posted years ago on StackOverflow [1]. I added some
explanation and a snippet of code showing its usage there.

I'm not particularly proud of this code, but didn't managed to find a
better way. The behavior approach seems interesting.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/949180/null-in-flex-combobox

Cosma