From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [OT] 360 Flex - Time to schedule out the Discovery Room - (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 23:35:39 GMT
Hi,

> 1. Plan what we'll be doing in there. Justin had suggest doing some short talks or open
discussions which I agree would be a good idea. So now we just need to figure out who, what,
and when.

I'm happy to do a short talk on compiling your own SDK with Flex builder.

Other talk ideas:
-Talk about the Apache process and Apache way
-Open discussion. Now that the compiler has been donated what can we improve?
-Open discussion. How can the community contribute. What are low hanging fruit exists that
we can do something about now?
-Testing your code. Apache + Flex Unit + Mockolate (Perhaps Mike and/or Drew can respectively
talk about this) + perhaps the OS SDK smoke tests?

Personally I'd love to see something about Mustella ie What can we expect and when we will
get it? :-)

Thanks,
Justin