From Ariel Jakobovits <arielj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Website
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:22:02 GMT
I strongly believe one of the most successful open source toolkits I have witnessed evolve
was jquery.

I believe a critical element to its early success was its plugins page, containing third party
contributed plugins that got developers and users excited about the possibilities of jquery.
This alleviates pressure on what we bring into the sdk while giving exposure to functionality
and broadening the reach of the framework.

Our current apache website lacks such a feature, along with other features seen on the jquery
website. Does being an apache project mean we have to have the standard boring apache website,
or can we develop it, style it, give it some life, etc?