From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject Re: About uncompleted features of Spark DataGrid
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 14:51:05 GMT

On Apr 3, 2012, at 4:38 PM, Pepe wrote:

> Hello
>
> Is Adobe going to finish uncompleted features of Spark DataGrid? Or not ...?
> e.g. Drog and Drop column / row, loackedColumns, lockedRows

There have been already much improvements done. There has already been a discussion about
this but
i'm not sure it had a clear outcome.  I guess priority of Carol is on other things now. Hopefully
it will occur on her
whiteboard after an initial Apache Flex release is made.  I also believe adobe has a s:Tree
is already in pretty mature state.
The code must go trough legal and that is a slow process as we know by now.

But maybe she can shed a light on het plans concerning this. I would be very happy too with
an improved
version of datagrid / tree. I want  to replace the mx:DataGrid and the mx:Tree in the air
FileSystem ui components.

> thanks
>
> Shigeru Nakagaki

Arnoud