From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:36:14 GMT
> The guy raised concerns/question, trying to even back it up and then have to fight to
defend his rights to rise a question?
Oleg & Daniel: If you have found a bug or defect, please enter the bug in the bug base.

If you have a better idea for what should be included in the SDK or removed from the SDK,
please provide an example of what you are referring to specifically on the SVN whiteboard
so we can look at your code and consider the changes you are proposing. Apache Flex is what
the people involved in this project determine it to be; a meritocracy if you will. The other
Flex developers that Oleg knows are welcome to join this mailing list and they are also welcome
to contribute their code to the whiteboard. It the code and changes you suggest are the best
- the changes will be implemented into the trunk.

Please do not let anyone stifle your ideas or creativity - please post the code, changes,
documentation, and application examples you wish us to consider & we will.

Regards,

Scott Guthmann