From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject [OT] RE: What about the flex/flash pro combination - no one working pure flex
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:28:08 GMT
> Adobe is heavily investing in the best way to write games in Flash.  I would look at what
kinds of toolkits Adobe is going to create for this.
Mike Chambers and Lee Brimelow each spoke for an hour in Denver 2 days ago about the Future
of Flash and the Future of Gaming. I would consider these 2 to be authoritative on this subject.
If you want to watch their presentations, we posted their recorded Adobe Connect presentations
here: http://ria5280.org/calendar/event/2012/4/3/325423. We are an official Apache Flex User
group - BTW.

Regards,

Scott Guthmann