From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject [Example] Flex becoming compatible with jQuery?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:27:53 GMT
> I would like to propose that Flex be compatible with jQuery

Nene: This page can help a person new to the project get started: https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/getting-started.html
When I read this page, it explained to me what I can do to get involved and start contributing
ideas and building meritorious consensus on topics.

If you have some code that you have written that makes Flex compatible with jQuery, there
is nobody stopping you from posting it to the SVN whiteboard so the group can see what you
mean - specifically. There is no person on this list with "decision making" authority who
speaks for the group. Second, there is no person on this list more suited that you to lead
& write this inspired, ambitious project. Please put your idea into a code example so
we can see what you mean & possibly move your idea toward a successful vote. Apache Flex
is what we collectively decide it is..... Resistance is futile :-) the last part is just a
little joke because I sounded borg-like.

Thanks, Scott