From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Generic I/O Error When Committing to Whiteboard
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 07:43:59 GMT
Hi,

> Yep, pretty much why it's an annoyance.

Actually I think it's more of an annoyance if you don't know what the compiler settings, SDK
version, library paths etc etc are.

Even if you don't use Flash Builder the file are still mostly human readable and contain the
required settings.

Alternatively you could create an ant script to build a project - this can be a little tricky
to do by hand but Source Mate (a paid for eclipse plugin) can do this for you.

Perhaps having some other way of  generating an build ant build script from the FB project
file would be useful?

Thanks,
Justin