From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject [OT] 360 Flex - Time to schedule out the Discovery Room - (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:11:39 GMT
360Flex is going to be donating a room for us to use as the Apache Flex Discovery Room. [1]

In addition to hosting the "Meet the Apache Flex Team" Birds of a Feather on Tuesday night,
the room should be our HQ during 360Flex.

That being said, it's now time to:

1. Plan what we'll be doing in there. Justin had suggest doing some short talks or open discussions
which I agree would be a good idea. So now we just need to figure out who, what, and when.
2. Figure out who will be manning the room from Apache Flex. We need at least one room helper
and one room mentor per time slot. (See the time slots below)

So far I know the following people have expressed interest in helping:

- Nicholas Kwiatkowski
- Jonathan Campos
- Justin Mclean
- Alex Harui (At least during the BOF on Tuesday night)
- Myself
- Scott Sheridan
- Tiayr Cannon

Here are the time slots available (I've let Wilker know we're not interfering with keynotes,
general sessions, or lunch):

Monday

- 10:50a - 12p - OPEN
- 1:20p - 2:30p - OPEN
- 2:40p - 3:50p - OPEN
- 4p - 5:10p - OPEN

Tuesday

- 10:50a - 12p - OPEN
- 1:20p - 2:30p - OPEN
- 2:40p - 3:50p - OPEN
- 4p - 5:10p - OPEN
- Evening - Meet the Apache Flex Team BOF

Wednesday

- 10:10a - 11:20a - OPEN
- 12:20p - 1:30p - OPEN

Please respond to this thread with:

1. Interest in being a (helper and/or mentor)
2. The time slot you will be manning the room
3. If you want to do a short talk and/or open discussion the title and time slot for it.

I'll be monitoring this thread, first come, first served, and I'll post an official schedule
when we've gotten everything figured out.

Thanks!

[1] http://www.360flex.com/blog/2012/03/360flex-2012-quash-some-flex-bugs/