From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: compiler files in pending svn load are in my whiteboard area
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 07:46:22 GMT
Hi,

> hmm, why the ant contrib can not be in something like i.e. ant.lib subdirectory?
Binary files should only be included if there's no other option I believe (although I'm not
100% sure on the "official" rules).

However the ant script could download and install the ant contrib jar file to this location.

>  There must be plenty of apache projects that requires additional taskdefs.
Flex uses flexTask already but that part of the project so not sure if that counts (and it
includes the source code).

Thanks,
Justin