From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Google+ Page / Study and get-to-know sessions
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:55:30 GMT
Hi,

> \flex\frameworks\build_framework.xml:312: Problem: failed to create task or type compc

Sounds like you don't have flextasks set up for ant. I would assume that this line:
 <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="${FLEX_HOME}/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>

Would sort it out - does flexTasks.jar exist in that location?

What version of ant do you have and what is ANT_HOME set to?

Thanks,
Justin