From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: You do not give enough info for to join the community and help
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:41:52 GMT
Actually there is a flex-users mailing-list which should separate dev
talk from chit-chat. The Tasks are in the Jira - and anyways: its a Task
putting Tasks there - and they should contain the things that is
known(resources, etc.). The working environment is not yet 100%
definable because we don't have all code yet, the rest is described in
the Readme.txt. Did you read the Wiki [1]

yours
Martin.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Getting+Started