From Kiel <kiel.s.sinfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:27:52 GMT
Greetings,

On 4/4/2012 7:00 PM, Martin Heidegger wrote:
> Depends on the item/idea.
>
>   General Questions might go best on stackoverflow.
>   Questions related to flex go on this mailing list.
>   Put code ideas unrelated to Flex on github and your twitter accont ;)
>   Put code ideas related to Flex on github and on let us know with
> this mailinglist
>   You can discuss non-code ideas for flex in this mailinglist too.
>
> yours
> Martin.

Experiencing github was like...

For example my Idea on [Wiki] is
     Add `[Website] Discussion related to the Website`, this still needs
to be discussed in the mailing list.

Other:

While waiting for Mustella we are allowed to create any component we can
think of
     If we would like to create a component similar to github with the
id of `slider`.
     Does this go to [Jira] as Improvement?

During my search I stumbled upon away3D.
     If we were to integrate their existing components to Flex, adding
3D capabilities.
     This will be on [Proposal]?

Regards,

Kiel