From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: combo box
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:48:57 GMT

On 4/10/2012 1:30 PM, John Cunliffe wrote:
> Great thinking. Personally I would love seeing something like the flexlib
> library being revived. Anybody else?
> John

  I'm not sure about FlexLib; since most of those components were
pre-spark.  However, I think there is a lot of potential to create Spark
versions of a lot of the FlexLib components.

   I wish I could devote a year or so to doing nothing, but that, but
alas consulting clients have to be given some priority.  .

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur