From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Generic I/O Error When Committing to Whiteboard
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 10:43:40 GMT
On 4/7/2012 3:38 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> HI,
>
>> Once I set my compiler options to what they are supposed to
>> be on my machine, the errors cleared up and everything was fine.
> I'd assume the SDK wasn't set to a version in the project but just "use default". This
could also cause errors if you had a different SDK set by default and imported the code from
SVN.

   That was the first thing I checked; and it was set to use a specific
SDK ( Adobe Flex 4.6 ).  I've never had a situation where that setting
[ff set] was not transferred, although I do not have tons of experience
with this.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur