From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Generic I/O Error When Committing to Whiteboard
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 02:45:41 GMT
On 4/6/2012 10:22 PM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:

> I would recommend against it.  It forces me to import your project
> into my workspace, versus having a new project that I can import
> cleanly from SVN.

  I don't understand why it forces you to import the project, as opposed
to creating your own project.  The source is all there in the respective
source directories of each project.  Why can't you create your own
project using the source directory and ignoring all the "other stuff"?

  How do you recommend structuring your projects to easily check in /
out source while ignoring all the other stuff?
  In the past I've used a linked source directory, which works fairly
well, but can bring out other issues.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur