From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Generic I/O Error When Committing to Whiteboard
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 16:30:38 GMT

  I'm not quite sure if this problem is my fault or something else is
going on; but I'm trying to commit something to my whiteboard area; and
a few files in I got a "Generic I/O Error" and I'm at a complete loss
what to do next.

  A little background:

  1) I'm committing a component I created that makes it easy to use FXG
assets in a Flex application.
  2) I'm trying to commit to WhiteBoard\Jhouser\FXGImage  ; and I was
committing a Flash Builder workspace with contains a library project and
a web project.  (<-- is committing workspaces a no-no; I wasn't; sure)
  3) I'm using SmartSVN 6; and have created a project that pointed
directly to the whiteboard area.

  And I've done similar actions many times against other SVN
Repositories without issues.

  Anyone have any idea?

--
Jeffry Houser