From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:32:09 GMT
On 4/5/2012 4:08 PM, Left Right wrote:

>      I can't guarantee such a thing will make it into a future release.
>
> Why would I ask it otherwise?.. why would I "donate" it, if it is not
> needed?

  If you felt it wasn't needed; why would you put any time into it?  You
obviously needed it.  And presumably, you feel so will others and wanted
to share.

  There is no guarantee anything donated to Apache will end up in a
formal release.  That includes things from PPMC members.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur