From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:19:08 GMT
Hi List.

Just reading all this and I think I missed something here.

You putting on vote many things here every single day and suddenly
looking for argument against voting? Even for some rhetorical questions.
The guy raised concerns/question, trying to even back it up and then
have to fight to defend his rights to rise a question?

I am watching this list from a while, I am not active contributor. Just
looking what community is up to.
But those kind of topics making me think about the whole future of Flex
in community hands.
There is way to many those kind of bull crap going on. Seriously...