From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Google+ Page / Study and get-to-know sessions
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 08:37:59 GMT
Okay, last hangout was about some HTML5/JavaScript again. We tried (and
failed) to build the flex sdk together :(
Talked about the homepage and how to use Air.

I will be busy next week so i schedule a next hangout at 17th ... I
guess I will hold it longer this time so more people can join.
(not just india)

https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=ZTlydDA5ZXZ1bTJqY2Y5dDUxZWQ4ZGs2YTggdXZxMWFvczVtaGV2OTA4dDY1czI1c25iMGtAZw

yours
Martin.