From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [OT] 360 Flex - Time to schedule out the Discovery Room -
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 02:46:41 GMT
On 4/4/2012 7:51 PM, Jun Heider wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> And when "floater" was first mentioned I instantly thought of this:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater
>>
>> Anyone organising drink and snacks in the room? Always helps to get people in.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Justin
> Hah, nice. Didn't know about that. Drinks and snacks, good idea, I can ask around, but
if anyone on this ML wants to help let us know.

  Before committing to buying drinks and snacks and stuff; run it by
John / 360|Conferences.  I know their are weird restrictions about food
and what they can do.  Since 360|Flex is providing the room (which I
presume will be a conference room and not a hotel room); they may be in
violation of some contractual issue if they bring in "outside" snacks.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur