From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: What about the flex/flash pro combination - no one working pure flex
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:40:37 GMT
On 05/04/2012 00:30, imagenesis@gmail.com wrote:
> You're assertions don't make sense. The base of Flex components is
> UIComponent. Please look at the API and updateDisplayList on how to add
> children to it.

Flash components are usually not resizable/layoutable which is why I
used FlexSprite[1].

Its a basic approach ... of course more complex ones are available.

On 05/04/2012 00:30, Stefan Horochovec wrote:
> Hi
>
> Apache Flex work on SDK, and dont work in any IDE for development.

I think the question is still valid: making the Flex SDK usable with
different systems
is a good idea... thinking about it is a good idea.

yours
Martin.

[1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/core/FlexSprite.html