From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: What about the flex/flash pro combination - no one working pure flex
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:23:47 GMT
Well its a rather strange conversation: However.

The most common way to integrate Flash applications with AS3/MXML
application is using .swc's:

You create a swc from your Flash content that contains all the content
as class
(you can define the classes in Flash) and then you define the swc as
library.

All other AS3/MXML can then reference to your animations/ik/etc. by using
regular classes (like regular AS3 code in Flash would).

If you want to display that content you can use a simple FlexSprite and
add the particular
MovieClip as child.

yours
Martin.

PS.: Thats the way it always worked and I don't think this is going to
change?!