From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Website
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:46:15 GMT
On 04/04/2012 21:40, Gabriel De Repentigny wrote:
> The logo design contest seemed to work well in eliciting many responses from the community,
and it resulted in us getting us a good logo. Maybe a website design contest is in orde
Imho the order is not right. The structure of a page is crutial for
starting the design process. So how about collecting things that need to
be shown on the Flex homepage, here is what I can think of:

   - Download the SDK
   - Documentation to the SDK (big topic)
   - Team (&how to join)
   - Examples
   - Twitter/Google+/Mailinglist/etc. (socializing)
   - Source access (svn/github mirror/etc.)
   - License
   - Coding Standards

yours
Martin.