From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: MXMLC now in trunk
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:39:21 GMT
Hi,

-------- Original Message --------
> From: "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>
> > but my question is this:  If I am using Flash Builder 4.6, what will i
need to
> > do to compile the sdk for use in testing?
> For testing changes to the compiler or the SDK or your apps?  The
compiler
> code is in Java and has Eclipse projects.  There are no compiler unit
tests
> at this time.
>
> I hope to get the "master" build script into the trunk on Friday.  That
> should build the SWCs and Jars into a folder structure just like an
Adobe
> Flex SDK, and you can add that to your list of SDKs in Flash Builder.
We
> know that Flash Builder won't copy expressInstall into the output
swfobject
> folder, and there might be more issues.

I have been quite quiet as of late because there are some important changes
in my life happening right now and I have to focus on that for a little
while longer. It'll all get sorted out this or next week I hope.

But, I couldn't pass the chance to say that this is starting to feel so
close to our first objective that I'm starting to get really excited. Let's
keep up the great work. The discussions have been awesome and the fact that
we are starting to see stuff almost ready to be released is making this
feel a whole lot more real.

Great job and thank you Alex, Carol and everyone that has been involved in
the process.

I'll be back soon!

Best,
Rui