From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [CONTRIBUTION] Spark Components
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:59:26 GMT
Hi,

Great effort. I can see you provided some examples on it use, some unit tests (even if only
the internal logic) would be great as well.

In order for this to be accepted into Apache Flex the copyright notices would need to change.
You would need to submit an ICLA [1] and possibly your company submit an CCLA [2] (as the
copyright notices refer them them).

How does it work in different locales and date formats DD/MM/YY vs MM/DD/YY? I'm willing to
help in that regard if it needs any work.

Thanks,
Justin

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt