From Mike Chambers <mcham...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: bay area folks and flash
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:26:43 GMT
Again, please don't mischaracterize what I said.

--
--

We said it is in your interest to be aware of the capabilities of HTML5 because your clients
are probably going to ask about it.

--
--

We didnt say you HAD to use HTML5. We said increasingly this stuff would be done in HTML5.
Regardless of the technical merits of the technology, this is the reality.

We also said if you wanted to continue to use Flash doing what you do today, you could.

--
--

Sigh... again, we didnt say HTML5 was a better long term choice then Flash. Again, we did
say that the reality was that a lot of the stuff that has traditionally only been possible

We didn't say you HAVE to use HTML5, and we didn't say HTML5 better. If you want to ignore
HTML5 and pretend that its going to be a complete failure and not be widely use, that is your
choice.

mike chambers

mesh@adobe.xom