From "Skogen, Espen" <espen.sko...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:22:39 GMT
On a 32 bit OS? And additionally leaking like a sift?

E:)

Espen Skogen | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 125 London
Wall, EC2Y 5AJ,  London, United Kingdom | T: +442077420836 | espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:justin@classsoftware.com]
Sent: 11 April 2012 16:14
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2

Hi,

> I've noticed that a Flex app running in Flash player 11.2 has about twice the memory
footprint as 10.3 - Have anybody else noticed this? Trying to verify if this is definitely
a player issue or not.
Using the SDK compiled for 10.3 I assume (which would be an older version of the SDK as well?)

My guess would be that that it's a 32 bit vs 64 bit memory issue (but only a guess and I've
not checked in any way).

Thanks,
Justin