From "Skogen, Espen" <espen.sko...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:12:26 GMT
Also noticed that it's leaking... 100 mb in 20 minutes...

Whilst in 10.2, it's rock steady..

Espen Skogen | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 125 London
Wall, EC2Y 5AJ,  London, United Kingdom | T: +442077420836 | espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Arthur [mailto:dougarthur@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 April 2012 16:07
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Skogen, Espen <espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've noticed that a Flex app running in Flash player 11.2 has about twice the memory
footprint as 10.3 - Have anybody else noticed this? Trying to verify if this is definitely
a player issue or not.

I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen similar issues in the past with AIR, but it was because
of the embedded Flash runtime. I haven't done any tests myself, and probably won't have time
to anytime soon.

- Doug