From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: bay area folks and flash
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:02:49 GMT

On 17 Apr 2012, at 20:37, Mike Chambers wrote:

> I also said that winning back trust and credibility was a long term process, one that
basically involved us being clear and open about our plans, and then doing those plans. Basically,
we have to tell you what we plan to do, and then do it. Even then some people are still not
going to put their faith in us. We get it, we have to just move forward and try to be open
about what we are doing.

Hey Mike

You stated this at the event in London, then Lee went on to demo new gaming features which
began to get a few devs back on side and interested in getting their hands on these features,
then a couple of weeks later, Adobe announce the speed tax for these features.

IMO if you want to gain back trust a credibility with developers you still need to be clearer
and more open about your plans. It should have been made plain and clear that some of these
new features would come at a cost.

Tink