From Ariel Jakobovits <arielj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 17:17:08 GMT
> My personal suggestion is to leave bashing/blaming at home.

that was the intent of my post, to point out that people's egos were leading them to act in
ways that they have previously warned people not to do.

On Apr 6, 2012, at 1:45 AM, Martin Heidegger <mh@leichtgewicht.at> wrote:

> On 06/04/2012 17:18, Ariel Jakobovits wrote:
>> ... just saying.
>
> Wow, just: Wow! How can a discussion get so out of hands?! Please everybody: Read the
original mail: It was about the *website structure*. If you want to split it into a discussion
about packaging, distribution, bashing, statistics, responsibilities or any of the other topics
discussed: Please create a new thread.