From JC Lang <nextge...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [RT] Flex Mobile B+ and Non Goal components
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:38:02 GMT
Hello all,
  I agree with Francis.

Personally I'm looking for List enhancement (for vertical List mainly), with by priority:
-the Drag&Drop reorder functionality: Supporting drag'n drop in touch mode
-the Long list scrolling / Table of contents (the thumb alpha selection on the right part)
features.
-the Headers, footers, and separators (mainly for section display)

I think it would be a very high value addition to the SDK.

JC Lang