From Daniel Harfleet <>
Subject Re: Website - Flex Ecosystem Products
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:07:04 GMT
Hi Keith,

thanks for this; I have noticed a few that have not been included:

Hamcrest AS3

Daniel Harfleet

 From: Keith Sutton <>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012, 17:43
Subject: Re: Website - Flex Ecosystem Products
In the spirit of 'just do it' here is a pretty comprehensive list of Flex ecosystem partners
and their products/services:

This was not a trivial tasks because digging for and connecting with the Product Managers
of these organizations and getting descriptions/links/icons ironed out took time. Clearly
some design finesse is needed.

I was envisioning summarizing this list on an Apache Flex page similar to

Happy to work on this page on Apache Flex wiki while the discussion on a web site goes on.
At least the data will be there.

Any disagreements?