From Mike Chambers <mcham...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: bay area folks and flash
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:29:34 GMT
Yep. Agreed.

We had announced last year that we planned to monetize alchemy, and then announced earlier
this year that as part of that we would be removing the domainMemory API.

Based on community feedback we changed those plans so that domainMemory is still available
(and officially supported), and that it would only be a premium feature when used in conjunction
with Stage3D.

mike chambers

mesh@adobe.com

On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:02 PM, Tink wrote:

> On 17 Apr 2012, at 20:37, Mike Chambers wrote:
>

> IMO if you want to gain back trust a credibility with developers you still need to be
clearer and more open about your plans. It should have been made plain and clear that some
of these new features would come at a cost.