From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: SWF header version tag numbering scheme
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:56:56 GMT
That is a player api version.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

-----Original message-----
To: "flex-dev@incubator.apache.org" <flex-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 20:43:57 GMT+00:00
Subject: SWF header version tag numbering scheme

Does anyone know if there's a complete list of SWF header version tags
in combination with the Flex SDKs? The  SWF header version tag (4th
byte value in the SWF file) used to be identical with the Flash Player
version (I think until version number 9), but for the 4.6 SDK 14 is
being written into the SWF. For 4.5.1 I get 11, 4.50 produces 10.

Is the Apache Flex SDK going to increase that number with every
release, or is that bound to Flash Player APIs?

Thanks,
Raju